Seasons of change.



The last month of my life has been a bit hectic mentally and emotionally and i'm writing this on one of the few low days i've experienced this month. I went to a leadership camp last month that kick started all the changes i've gone through and pushed me to do some of the things i've been talking about doing on this blog for months. I finally went dancing by myself for the first time in 5 years and it was the most exhausting yet exhilarating hour of my life. I finally have a group of girlfriends who are all beautiful and positive in their own ways and i had a blast with them when celebrating my 20th birthday this past weekend. I became single for the first time in nearly 2 years and weirdly enough it was something i wanted to be because i realised that i had spent the last 5 years of my very short life chasing relationship after relationship, crush after crush and honestly had never been content and happy on my own. Going back to the changes in my life i have also left my job in order to focus on university and my grades because my grades last semester were not that great at all and work was taking up a lot of my time on top of traveling to and from there taking up to 4 hours total just getting to and from one shift.

Comments

Popular Posts