Changing and growing.

I had plans to go camping next week with some friends but some things fell through and it had to be rescheduled so it means i have 6 days off! i don't really know what to do with myself. It's been such a long time since ive had more than 3 days in a row off and i feel rather spoiled with all this time to myself to do the things i want. I've painted two projects that i've been working on and off with the last few months, read a bit, drank LOTS of tea (including drinking one right now 🍵) and coffee because i've been in that kind of cosy mood today because of the cold weather and rain outside. Anyway back onto the topic i've been meaning to get to which is change. It's one that i feel like i am heading towards again. I have recently applied for a new position available less than ten minutes walk from my house, in a new type of workspace and environment than the one i have been working in for the last three years and i really really want to get this job! It's the exact type of thing i've been wishing months for which is a job that is only a 10-15 minute walk away from me not 1+ hour away by public transport that my job currently is for me. Other than having a gut feeling that my work situation will change i have also been getting this feeling towards my self/personality too. I feel like i have become more self aware of my words and actions including my thoughts too and how they influence my words and actions in full circle, i've also been yearning to finally take a class in dancing,singing or acting.

After looking up online the musical for heathers is having auditions in south yarra! i have enquired to see if im applicable to audition because i have little experience and i have also enquired for singing lessons which i will go to anyway even if i am not experienced enough for the play

i am so excited for the next week! 

Comments

Popular Posts