It Gets Better.

Its so weird looking back at my life the last 10 months and how different it is and how different i feel that i have become. I know i have a long way to go before i feel that i will be satisfied with who i am within myself as a person but thats okay. I'm really enjoying the journey i am on so far and am honestly grateful for the hardships and turmoil i have gone through because honestly today i had a little bump happen that would have normally had me spiral and feel awful for the rest of the night but honestly after sitting and assessing within myself, i was back to feeling okay in 20 minutes and unbothered by the thing that had happened. That wouldn't have happened at all a few months ago. I would have felt awful and not feel better until i talked to the person the problem related to even though it's honestly not that much of a big deal and is out of my control. I'm glad that i have come to this realisation on letting go of things that don't matter because they're out of my control and looking at myself in the eyes of gratefulness on my journey rather than resentment that i've had to go through a lot of bad things the last few months because look at where i am now. Quietly it seems, My world has become a oyster of my own creation to be whatever i want it to be. 🍀

Comments

Popular Posts